Personal Kaizen – Retrospective and Futurespective for being Effective – Discuss Agile

Personal Kaizen – Retrospective and Futurespective for being Effective

Home Forums Conference: Bangalore 2017, Track Themes Personal Agility Personal Kaizen – Retrospective and Futurespective for being Effective

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rahul Shah Rahul Shah 1 year ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rahul Shah
    Rahul Shah
    Participant

Summary
    Retrospective is key team event for Inspect & Adapt to reflect on how to become more effective. Similarly, we all will agree that at regular intervals, individuals too should on how to become more effective and efficient. So, start with small improvement – personal Kaizen.

In this talk, I would keep retrospective as base and talk about different ways of doing self-retrospective and futurespective. I will share different techniques which helped me move closer to my goal and achieve personal agility.

Outline/Structure of the session:
    • Introduction
    • Context and importance of personal kaizen
    • What is Self-retrospective and how to do it in a positive note
    • Techniques for being effective through prioritization and powerful questions
    • Small activity to get started on the path of personal agility
    • Personal success/failure stories and examples
    • Summary & Q & A

Learning Objective:
    • Learn to apply Agile principles for personal kaizen
    • How to do self-retrospective
    • Insights into powerful questions in pursuit of self-development
    • Learn prioritization techniques
    • Identify ways to set and achieve goals to bring positive change

Target Audience: Everyone, Agile practitioners, Leaders, Managers, People with quest for improvement

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register